Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sometimes UO has some awesome things... that are unfortunately not affordable at all.

....like this Wink Smocked Silk Tie-Waist Dress

Where did this come from? It's so flirty... and feminine... and wonderful! I would love have it in my closet. Ugh maybe one day.

Have I mentioned that I have a huge shopping problem? I went to Free People today and bought this. It looks completely different on me though. They have it layered over something but that isn't necessary for me because I'm really short :)

Anyway, I haven't really been good about keeping up with this blog.  I've been in Virginia/Maryland the last 6 days and forgot my computer charger at home. It was frustrating at first because I was supposed to be productive while I was away but it ended up being kinda nice despite that.