Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ellen Von Unwerth

I woke up pretty early again this morning, only to find some lovely Ellen Von Unwerth photography that has recently been posted on Frou Frou Fashionista's blogspot. I LOVE her work, it is so inspiring to me. She photographs beautiful women in lingerie very tastefully.  What I love most about her work is that you can tell it is done by a woman.  No offense to male photographers, a lot of you do a wonderful job too but I think she sees women the way they want to be seen, very sexy but still classy. If you can manage to make a woman look innocent and sweet while wearing dangerously sexy lingerie, you have done it right in my book! Of course, this is all opinion but I'm allowed to have one right?!

Enjoy!






© Ellen Von Unwerth featured in VS Magazine


Time do do some youtube yoga! For any of you who are interested, this is the video I follow most of the time because I think this girl Sadie Nardini is awesome.